You have vision—that’s why you are part of the medical device community. But to take your innovative ideas to fruition, there are countless regulatory hoops that must be successfully jumped through.
To keep your efforts on point, you need a project and process management system that ensures operational efficiency—and control. Robust tools will give you the optimal blend of usability and flexibility to stay informed, control project work and schedules, and keep project teams aligned with collaboration and reporting tools.
The right process management software will allow you to:
- Determine constraints that drive the start date of a selected task and easily trace critical paths in projects/process plans to find the root cause of delays.
- Access the most frequently used information needed to manage projects and processes with predefined reports to easily track resources, maintain costs, and communicate progress with your team.
- Create and share master templates to easily implement processes that are pre-populated with tasks, critical content, and resources.
- Maintain a central, secure repository for efficient storage and access to control projects processes, documents, policies and procedures.
- Gain enterprise-wide visibility into project statuses with measurable performance metrics and improve communication and teamwork across departments and functional areas.
- Lower the cost of regulatory compliance (such as FDA 21 CFR Part 11) with electronic documents and electronic signatures, version control, audit trails, and the ability to manage permissions to control the access and management of critical content.
Do you want a successfully validated software suite to improve market readiness and increase secure productivity? Reach out to LuminLogic today and learn how.